[argobots-discuss] Argobots 1.0 released

Iwasaki, Shintaro siwasaki at anl.gov
Tue Mar 31 15:20:37 CDT 2020

Dear All,

We are excited to inform you that we finally released Argobots 1.0, the first
stable release of Argobots!
https://github.com/pmodels/argobots/releases/tag/v1.0

It contains several bugs fixes in 1.0rc series. Argobots 1.0 has been tested
with several compilers (GCC, Clang, Intel, and XLC) on several architectures
including x86/64, 64-bit ARM, and POWER.

Argobots is being actively developed.  We are happy to hear any comments and
feedback from you for improving Argobots.  Please feel free to ask any questions
via this mailing list.  Bug reports and pull requests are always welcome.

We hope you and your family are safe and well.

Best Regards,
Shintaro Iwasaki