[argobots-discuss] How to yield a running Xstream?

Raghav Gupta raghav18076 at iiitd.ac.in
Mon Feb 7 01:46:19 CST 2022

Hi All,

I have a scenario where two *Xstreams*, *xstream-0* and *xstream-1*, are
bound to *core-0* and *core-1*. And, I have an *ABT_thread*, which is a
long-running thread executing on *xstream-0*.

I want to know if we could do the following with Argobots APIs

   1. Is it possible to yield the execution of *xstream-0*, which is
   executing the long-running *ABT_thread*?
   2. If the above is true, is it also possible to transfer the partial
   execution of that *ABT_thread* to *xstream-1*?

Best,

Raghav