[argobots-discuss] dumping stack information for running ULTs

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 16 10:35:29 CDT 2021

Hi Shintaro,

Thanks for the explanation, that all makes sense.

In a perfect world it would be nice to display stack information from
running ULTs, but it's not worth incurring the technical debt to pursue
any of those methods to collect it right now.

I'll stick with the stack traces of ULTs in the pool for our use case
(in conjunction with information that I can report from our own explicit
tracking).  This discussion was very helpful so that I know how to label
the data clearly, though.

thanks!

-Phil