[argobots-discuss] modifying scheduler event frequency?

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 14 15:56:26 CDT 2021

Heh, I guess while I'm making a wish list I would like to be able to
enable the tool interface as well, for the same reasons (so that we can
reproduce a complex spack build stack except for replacing a standard
argobots install with one that has extra profiling and debugging
capability).

Sorry, that's all off topic from my original question, but I wanted to
mention this while I'm thinking about it.

thanks,

-Phil