[argobots-discuss] Dumping ULT stacks

Iwasaki, Shintaro siwasaki at anl.gov
Fri Sep 7 10:33:35 CDT 2018

Hi, Johann,

Thank you for suggestion.
Currently, Argobots does not have functions printing ULT stacks. We don't know someone implemented things similar.
However, stack dump should be very useful for debugging. Since it is needed, we will raise the priority of this issue.

In github, the similar issue has been posted.
https://github.com/pmodels/argobots/issues/12
I will add a technical comment about this issue soon.
For example, printing all ULTs in a pool can be technically difficult because there is no general way to get all the ULTs in the pool.

We would be happy if you would join the discussion.

Best,
Shintaro Iwasaki