[argobots-discuss] (no subject)

Halim Amer aamer at anl.gov
Fri Apr 6 12:35:25 CDT 2018

Hi Ben,

I think Johann did a great job at replying to your questions (thank you,
Johann). His replies were accurate.

As of your bug fix, I've reviewed and merged it. Thank you for the
contribution.

For future questions or bug reports, you can either use this mailing
list or submit a github issue.

Halim
www.mcs.anl.gov/~aamer