[argobots-announce] Announcing the release of Argobots 1.1rc2

Iwasaki, Shintaro siwasaki at anl.gov
Fri Mar 26 01:31:50 CDT 2021

Dear Argobots Users and Developers,

A new preview release of 1.1rc2 is now available for download.

Argobots 1.1rc2 fixed major bugs in Argobots 1.1rc1 related to user-defined pools and ABT_xstream_set_main_sched().
This release also adds new utility functions (see https://github.com/pmodels/argobots/pull/319).

Please find the tarball on our downloads page (https://www.argobots.org/downloads/).

We plan to release Argobots 1.1 as scheduled (i.e., March 31st) unless we find another major issue.
If you find any issues, please let us know by creating a GitHub issue.

We thank all the Argobots users and developers for supporting us.

Best Regards,
The Argobots team